New
Find
Notify
Tools

Price check help
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
This is a pre 64, 375 H&H complete action and bottom metal in very nice condition. Mid 1950's vintage. thanks for any help

Posts: 1605 | Location: Wa. State | Registered: 19 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Don't know if it's any help, but I just paid $485 for a 1953 standard action w/ short (257 Robts) box and follower.

"There are only three kinds of people; those who can count, and those who can't."

Posts: 1366 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: 10 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jimmy, probably in the $1,000 range. Maybe a bit more. Figure what it would cost for a stock that fits it and factor that in to complete gun and then deduct a few $100.

Chic Worthing
"Life is Too Short To Hunt With An Ugly Gun"
http://webpages.charter.net/cworthing/

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jimmy:

Are you buying or selling? I am in need of a long action model 70 for a project. If selling, or anyone else has one available, let me know. I would sooner use an original than put all the work into a standard to modify one.

Jim Kobe
10841 Oxborough Ave So
Bloomington MN 55437
Professional member American Custom Gunmakers Guild

Posts: 5523 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 10 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys. At the prices these are bringing for actions and barrels, yes it might be parted out, still thinking on this.
Jim, I will contact you next week.

Posts: 1605 | Location: Wa. State | Registered: 19 November 2001Reply With Quote