Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a Springfield Trap door Stock
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of ROSCOE
posted
My gunsmith is looking for a replacement stock for a Springfield Trap door rifle. I believe a Carbine or regular stock will work. If anyone has one they will part with or knows where one may be found please let me know and I will forward the info on to him.

R. Lee Ermey: "The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle."
We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and fined if we don't, Which purportedly covers at least ten million more people, without adding a single new doctor, but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that didn't read it but exempted themselves from it, and signed by a President, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, for which we'll be taxed for four years before any benefits take effect, by a government which has already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that's broke!!!!! 'What the hell could possibly go wrong?'

Posts: 2122 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dixie Gun Works sells semi-inletted stocks for the trapdoor, and originals can be found on eBay fairly regularly.
Regards, Joe

Posts: 2756 | Location: deep South | Registered: 09 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
S&S militaria has both styles and lots of other parts also krag- springfield stocks/ parts

One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 876 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: 01 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
An old golfing buddy I just happened to come across, owns a large restoring company for the Springfields trapdoors and parts for the rifles and carbines.

I visited him recently in Las Vegas, and his operation is impressive.

He has approximately 50-60 completed rifles and a large inventory of parts and stocks. I am sure you will be impressed by his inventory.

His name is Keith Rush, Phone number 702- 361-5322. Website is www.trapdoors.com

Let me know how it goes.

Posts: 2180 | Location: Rancho Cucamonga, Ca. | Registered: 20 February 2008Reply With Quote