Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Voere Trigger
 Login/Join

posted
I just bought a used Voere Mdl 2165. The trigger pull really sucks! Anybody know how to adjust it?

Thanks Mike

Posts: 17 | Location: Arvada,Co. U.S.A. | Registered: 25 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Who did you buy it from and where is the company that makes them? Between those two someone must have the instructions on how to adjust it.

Posts: 4574 | Location: Valencia, California | Registered: 16 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
I think that Voere was made in Austria. Kliengunther used Voere actions but I don't know if their still in business.

Doug Humbarger
NRA Life member
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club 72'73.
Yankee Station

Try to look unimportant. Your enemy might be low on ammo.

Posts: 8346 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If you can find a copy of the 4th edition of BOLT ACTION RIFLES, by De-Haas ans Van Zwoll, there is a very good article on the Kleinguenther rifles. These rifles were built by Voere. Page 319 will give the instructions for adjusting that trigger. Hope this helps. Stoney

Posts: 336 | Location: Central PA | Registered: 01 February 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Thank you all.

Mike

Posts: 17 | Location: Arvada,Co. U.S.A. | Registered: 25 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just bought a 2155, and I agree the trigger is quite bad. It's almost a two stage, and is very heavy.

analog_peninsula
-----------------------

It takes character to withstand the rigors of indolence.

Posts: 1580 | Location: Dallas, Tx | Registered: 02 June 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The 2165 was made in Austria and is a model 98 pattern. The Kliengunther rifles were made in Germany and are push feeds. I doubt they use the same triggers. Wink

Some of the 2155/2165 rifles use a standard 98 trigger. However, if it has a aluminum triggerguard it mostly likely has a trigger (or 2) that is part of the lower assembly.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Roebling, NJ 08554 | Registered: 20 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
There are, or rather, were two Voere's, one German, and one Austrian. The German one, of Voehrenback, (sp?) Germany, which was the basis for the Kleinguenthers, is defunct. The Austrian Voeres, of Kufstein, which as far as I know are unrelated, is not of the same quality IMO but is still in production.

The German Voere's were one of the first factory rifles to carry an accuracy guarantee.
They are push feed and the bolt and shroud make them look somewhat like a Weatherby. The Titan IIs (not sure about the earlier Shikars) had an accuracy guarantee of 5 shots into a 5 mark piece (29mm or 1.14 inch) at 100 meters. I've read they also have/had the fastest lock time of any bolt action, .006 second.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote