THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Is George Hoenig still building his round rifle, working?

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is George Hoenig still building his round rifle, working?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
?????

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
He was as of last Jan., we had a nice visit at SCI. And the round actioned double O/U he had there was very well done.

Geo. Caswell has one listed.

HBH

One of Us
Picture of BaxterB
posted Hide Post
I talked to him maybe 4 months ago about some work he had done for me in the past and he said orders were good then so I think he is at full speed. I have seen more Rotary Actions for sale in the last year than ever. I think I saw 3 at one time.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Spoke with a barrel maker who does work for him (I was trying to get a barrel for me...) and the barrel man was really busy with a couple of orders from Mr. Hoenig. He stated then, in October, that there were several rifles on order. Arthur Olds

Posts: 201 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: 21 December 2003Reply With Quote