Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help please mark x reciever sight.
 Login/Join

posted
I have a Lyman peep sight marked 48M but no base mount for it. Anyone know where I can get a base or a compleat Lyman or Redfield to fit holes on a mark x action? Anyone know the correct model numbers for it? Thanks.

Posts: 16 | Location: kansas usa | Registered: 13 April 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3314 | Location: NYC | Registered: 18 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Like so much in life, it depends (grin). There are at least 3 different Lyman 48 elevation screw designs not counting the target/stayset knob differences, and the base design must match the slide design in order to work. I suggest that you call Ken Bean the Sight Man at 717-755-9070 to see if he can help, or, if you'd care to sell or trade your slide then I'd be interested in buying or trading for it.

The 48 slides and bases were all individually numbered to each other in matched pairs and sometimes they won't interchange well. I have a nice 48M that I'd consider trading, depending upon your slide's exact model. PM me if interested.
Regards, Joe

Posts: 2756 | Location: deep South | Registered: 09 December 2008Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
For some reasion I can't post or pm pictures on this forum bewildered

Posts: 16 | Location: kansas usa | Registered: 13 April 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8169 | Location: humboldt | Registered: 10 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of kcstott
posted Hide Post
I have a redfield with base, missing the screw in aperture Needs to be cleaned up but if you want it PM Me

www.KLStottlemyer.com

Deport the Homeless and Give the Illegals citizenship. AT LEAST THE ILLEGALS WILL WORK

Posts: 2534 | Location: National City CA | Registered: 15 December 2008Reply With Quote