Find
Notify
Tools

333 OKH, if you are out there,
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Lfaler
posted
can you repost a link you put up here sometime this past week to a gunshop somewhere in the Denver area? I think you stated you were looking for this shop, then found it and posted the link and then somehow it disappeared.

They had a couple of pages of good cartridge diagrams on a lot of wildcats that I would like to look at.

Thanks

Lance

Posts: 163 | Location: Missouri by way of Mississippi | Registered: 19 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 333_OKH
posted Hide Post
Oh boy? I am not sure I remember the shop you are looking for? Can you give me some more clues?

Posts: 3284 | Location: Mountains of Northern California | Registered: 22 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Lfaler
posted Hide Post
I think they were located somewhere on the front range in colorado. That is all I remember. They had a link on their front page that went to a site of exploded cartridge diagrams, which is what I was looking for.

Posts: 163 | Location: Missouri by way of Mississippi | Registered: 19 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 333_OKH
posted Hide Post
Is it this one?

Z-Hat

I have another at home to post too, but i do not have it here.

Posts: 3284 | Location: Mountains of Northern California | Registered: 22 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Lfaler
posted Hide Post
Nope, that wasn't it. I think you had mentioned it was someone you were going to try after having had a bad experience with another gun smith. It was about a week ago, but it and several other posts mysteriously disappeared about the same time. Figured it must have been a server glitch.

One of Us
Picture of 333_OKH
posted Hide Post

One of Us
Picture of Lfaler
posted Hide Post
BIJOU CREEK! That's the one. Thank You.

One of Us
Picture of 333_OKH
posted Hide Post
WWWWWWWWWWwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I was getting worried. Tell me what you think from these guys if you use them.