THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Re: What are the dimensions of a .223 Rem match re

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: What are the dimensions of a .223 Rem match re
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Turn around time for me with Dave has been about 3-4 weeks in the past.
This summer I ordered a 375 H&H reamer. It took just shy of ten weeks. Not that it matters but I would be happy to make a copy of the original order confirmation and the shipping invoice, and mail or fax them to you.
I asked PT&G if they were a little backed up by order volume, and they said yes, but they were trying to get caught up. I'm always happy to wait a little bit to get the best. Same thing with barrels, it takes longer to get a Krieger than an Adam & Bennet from Midway.
Perhaps PT&G realizes that you are better looking and a nicer person than me so they put you to the head of the line and me in the back where I belong. Perhaps my order just go misplaced. Perhaps they wanted to make sure the check drawn on my Enron Credit Union account cleared. It will probably remain one of those sweet little mysteries of life. All I know is that the reamer was dead nuts on, and cut like a hot knife in soft butter.

JCN

Posts: 7158 | Location: Snake River | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of z1r
posted Hide Post
Since PTG makes these reamers why don't you call PTG or get their reamer spec book?

Posts: 4864 | Location: Lakewood, CO | Registered: 07 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I wonder what Remington would say if you called them?

"Here is the phone number to MidwayUSA they maybe able to help you further."

one of us
posted Hide Post
It's no wonder that David gets backed up with orders. I think he has taken a significant amount of orders away from the other reamer makers, due to his "no specials" add-on prices, and turn around time. A friend of mine ordered a reamer from JGS a couple years ago, wouldn't order from PTG because he always orders from JGS. 4 months later he still dodn't have his reamer. You can't beat PTG for price, quality, and time