Find
Notify
Tools

my christmas gift to you
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of vapodog
posted
click here and enjoy as you look through these posts.

http://www.blueyze.com/christmasnight.html

Posts: 28849 | Location: western Nebraska | Registered: 27 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to you ,Vapodog roger

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of vapodog
posted Hide Post
bartsche
Quote:

Talk is cheap it takes money to buy whiskey.

I used to give whiskey for christmas gifts.....I marked some of the bottles with a glass cutting tool and discovered that many of them I got back as gifts the following year.....I haven't consumed a drop of alcohol in many years.....and no one knew it....so they now sit in my cupboard with a tag that reads.....to be consumed by my friends at my funeral.....

May we all be so fortunate.....Merry Christmas

Posts: 28849 | Location: western Nebraska | Registered: 27 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
""I used to give whiskey for christmas gifts.....I marked some of the bottles with a glass cutting tool and discovered that many of them I got back as gifts the following year.....I haven't consumed a drop of alcohol in many years.....and no one knew it....so they now sit in my cupboard with a tag that reads.....to be consumed by my friends at my funeral.....""

As this Irish gentleman was laying in his bed dieing he asked his friend Mike to pour one pint of Irish whiskey over his body at the wake. Mike said to Patty " Sure and I'll be happy in doing that,Patty; would you be minden ,however, if I be passen it through me kidnies first?"

roger

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote