Find
Notify
Tools

HS Precision Magazine
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
 -

Anyone ever use one of these on their Remington 700? Looking for opinions.

Thanks.

Posts: 64 | Location: Bham, Al | Registered: 28 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have one on a 300 Ultra mag. that I built. Works great. Kinda pricey thou, but not a lot of other options if you want a quick detach.

Posts: 711 | Location: Michigan , USA | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That's exactly what I was thinking Al. Real handy item, but they want a lot for it. Are there any other alternatives?

Posts: 64 | Location: Bham, Al | Registered: 28 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Deleted

[ 07-18-2003, 05:07: Message edited by: Jay, Idaho ]

Posts: 275 | Location: NW USA | Registered: 27 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well what I did was get a factory detachable floor plate and got a detachable magazine and channeled out the stock for the latches. Works pretty good. And it was a whole lot cheaper than buying the HS Precision drop magazine. Plus Remington has been in business for a while so hopefully I will be able to get magazines.

Posts: 99 | Location: Blue Springs, MO | Registered: 14 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I put one on a Rem 700 .280 that I restocked with a HS precision stock. Fits their own stock perfectly (not a surprise). Feeds great. Was not cheap, but I am happy with the result.

You might want to seach the web. There is another outfit the makes much cheaper detach mags for 700's, but I have no personal experience with them.

Posts: 56 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 12 February 2003Reply With Quote