Find
Notify
Tools

Urgent - Granite Mtn Arms Contact Info?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of loud-n-boomer
posted
I urgently need a current phone number for Granite Mountain Arms, Michael Roden. I need an extractor for one of their actions ASAP.The two numbers that I have gotten so far have been disconnected. They are as follows:

(602) 244-8288
(520) 541-9758

Thanks,

Dave

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know. - Groucho Marx

Posts: 3832 | Location: Eastern Slope, Colorado, USA | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
602-244-8288

mroden@prochem.com
GMAhunter@aol.com

"There are only three kinds of people; those who can count, and those who can't."

Posts: 1366 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: 10 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of loud-n-boomer
posted Hide Post
The two numbers that I have gotten so far have been disconnected. They are as follows:

(602) 244-8288
(520) 541-9758

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know. - Groucho Marx

Posts: 3832 | Location: Eastern Slope, Colorado, USA | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Dave,

This is the most up to date info I have for GMA. I spoke with them using the number below just a couple months back...

Granite Mountain Arms
1725 W. Williams Dr. #23
Phoenix, AZ 85027

623-434-3404

What are you thinking of building? Smiler

Regards,
Dave

Posts: 1238 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: 31 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Michael Roden's direct number: 928-899-4778

Posts: 515 | Location: AZ | Registered: 09 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted Hide Post
I was admiring a really beautiful 416 Rigby made by Westley Richards at their booth today at the NRA Show. They told me all their magnum bolt rifles made nowdays use Granite Mountain barreled actions, which are shipped to England for stocking and final assembly.

NRA Life Member, Band of Bubbas Charter Member, PGCA, DRSS.
Shoot & hunt with vintage classics.

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
fla3006,

Could you get a contact number from GMA and post it here for lb404?

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted Hide Post
interboat's number above for Mike Roden (president/owner of Granite Mt) is correct

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Forrest, did you run into Mark Stratton at the show? He told me he was heaing that way.

Chic Worthing
"Life is Too Short To Hunt With An Ugly Gun"
http://webpages.charter.net/cworthing/

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of loud-n-boomer
posted Hide Post
Thank you guys for the help.

one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted Hide Post
Chic, I saw his table and his book but he was walking around, never saw him.