Find
Notify
Tools

Talley Base Compatability?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of loud-n-boomer
posted
I acquired a bunch of random scope bases including some Talley bases and am trying to determine what they fit. They are a #1, #37, #45, and #49. Anybody have a reference chart for Talley bases or know what these fit?

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know. - Groucho Marx

Posts: 3844 | Location: Eastern Slope, Colorado, USA | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I thonk the folks a Telley would be happy to answer that

Posts: 3631 | Location: Phone: (253) 535-0066 / (253) 230-5599, Address: PO Box 822 Spanaway WA 98387 | www.customgunandrifle.com | Registered: 16 April 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I fitted some Talley bases and rings to a customer's rifle yesterday. It was a Browning A-Bolt II. As I recall, the front base was a #1 and the rear base #37.

quote:
Originally posted by loud-n-boomer:
I acquired a bunch of random scope bases including some Talley bases and am trying to determine what they fit. They are a #1, #37, #45, and #49. Anybody have a reference chart for Talley bases or know what these fit?

Posts: 3788 | Location: SC,USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Austin Hunter
posted Hide Post
Ask them for the entire set of reference #s. Would be great to post on the permanent stickies on the forums here

"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid" -- Ronald Reagan

"Ignorance of The People gives strength to totalitarians."

Want to make just about anything work better? Keep the government as far away from it as possible, then step back and behold the wonderment and goodness.

Posts: 3080 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 05 April 2006Reply With Quote