New
Find
Notify
Tools

P-14 close-up pics
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Does anyone have close-up pics of a P-14 action in a large caliber (.375, 458, etc)?

Thanks!

"...Them, they were Giants!"
J.A. Hunter describing the early explorers and settlers of East Africa

hunting is not about the killing but about the chase of the hunt.... Ortega Y Gasset

Posts: 3035 | Location: Tanzania - The Land of Plenty | Registered: 19 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of loud-n-boomer
posted Hide Post
What are you looking for in the pictures? I have a P17 in .458 Lott. The P14 and P17 actions are almost identical.

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know. - Groucho Marx

Posts: 3832 | Location: Eastern Slope, Colorado, USA | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You guys always make me go back and reread a post when you use the term “P17†to describe an American 1917 Enfield.

The ‘P’ in P14 stands for Pattern...a term used by the Brits. The American 1917 Enfields were never designated or called P17’s.

Posts: 4574 | Location: Valencia, California | Registered: 16 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
A buddy of mine is having a client of his make him a .458 Lott on a P-14 action. Its a gift. He is not familiar with that action aso i was trying to get him some pictures of one. Internet search doesn't give much......
thanks!

"...Them, they were Giants!"
J.A. Hunter describing the early explorers and settlers of East Africa

hunting is not about the killing but about the chase of the hunt.... Ortega Y Gasset

Posts: 3035 | Location: Tanzania - The Land of Plenty | Registered: 19 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mich

E-mail with photos sent

Daniel

Posts: 332 | Location: Cantabria Spain | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote