Find
Notify
Tools

Les Brooks
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of ElCaballero
posted
I recieved the DVD and CD I ordered from Les. I have watched the DVD that shows Les working with his duplicator of his own design and also shows his checkering outfit. I was impressed.

I have looked over most of the CD with the plans for this machine as well as other handy items. The local gunsmith that I use and I are planning to get a machine up and running in the next few monthes. After seeing this I am pretty confident we can do it. Whether or not we will have the ability to turn out anything better than dust, chips and kindling is yet to be seen.

If you are interested in anything stockmaking I would recomend contacting Les for BOTH the CD AND the DVD. He states things simple so even I can understand what he is talking about. The biggest bonus to dealing with Les has been his freindly and very helpful attitude. I have found this to be a rare find in the custom gun industry.

Thank you very much Les!

As a general rule, people are nuts!
spinksranch.com

Posts: 2094 | Location: Missouri, USA | Registered: 02 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of browningguy
posted Hide Post
Make sure you talk to Jeffeosso also ,I think he started with Les's plans when he built his electric beaver, and it's a heck of a duplicator.

Browningguy
Houston, TX
We Band of 45-70ers

Posts: 1242 | Location: Houston, TX, USA | Registered: 04 April 2002Reply With Quote