New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gone Missing from a table in Vegas.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Gone Missing from a table in Vegas at the antique arms show last month. A 1903 Springfield barreled action Serial No. 634005. This barreled action is like new and looks to have never been on a rifle.

Please contact me if you run across this. Thanks, Michael Petrov

Anyone is free to post this on other web sites that you visit.

Posts: 808 | Location: Anchorage, Alaska | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of WoodHunter
posted Hide Post
Absolute shame with a nice classic such as the '03.

Too late now, but when I did the gun show thing I took a plastic coated lock up cable and ran it through the trigger guards of all the rifles on the table and locked the cable end loops to the table legs.

Posts: 1464 | Location: Running With The Hounds | Registered: 28 April 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Westpac
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Petrov:
Gone Missing from a table in Vegas at the antique arms show last month. A 1903 Springfield barreled action Serial No. 634005. This barreled action is like new and looks to have never been on a rifle.

Please contact me if you run across this. Thanks, Michael Petrov

Anyone is free to post this on other web sites that you visit.

In a town where there are more security cameras than people? Surely one of them caught something.

Posts: 3171 | Location: SLC, Utah | Registered: 23 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Austin Hunter
posted Hide Post
Maybe OJ took it?

"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid" -- Ronald Reagan

"Ignorance of The People gives strength to totalitarians."

Want to make just about anything work better? Keep the government as far away from it as possible, then step back and behold the wonderment and goodness.

Posts: 3080 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 05 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ouch. Hope you get it back. Maybe this bump will keep it up on the radar.

Posts: 115 | Location: Sparta (where else?) | Registered: 05 February 2012Reply With Quote