New
Find
Notify
Tools

McMillan stocks???
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Does anybody keep a inventory of McMillan stocks? Can't wait the 12 weeks for delivery from Mcmillan.

Looking for a RH Remington Hunter, patterned after the Sako, for a LA BDL.

thanks.

Posts: 711 | Location: Michigan , USA | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
did you check the internet specials on their website?

www.mcmfamily.com

Tim

Posts: 1430 | Location: California | Registered: 21 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Rick Bin, the webmaster of 24hour campfire.com is a stocking dealer for McMillan stocks. You can check gunbroker.com under McMillan and see a number of stocks he has in inventory. His paint jobs are first class too.

Posts: 83 | Location: ND | Registered: 23 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of dempsey
posted Hide Post
Al

Gander Mtn sells a stock made for them by McMillan. It resembles the Sporter though. Maybe a option if the wait is too much.

Posts: 6205 | Location: Cascade, MT | Registered: 12 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I got a McMillan a while back. It's configured for the Sako Varminter. It's what they call a fibergrain stock.
You can't tell it's not wood. I've had it to the range a few times, and no one has guessed it's synthetic.
The guys really do a doubletake when I tell them. It looks just like walnut. It cost me a bundle though.
Best wishes.

Cal - Montreal

Posts: 1866 | Location: Montreal, Canada | Registered: 01 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Is McMillan still making the fibergrain stocks? I haven't seen them around in a while.

Thanks,
Huntr

Posts: 88 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: 10 September 2003Reply With Quote