THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Need a 9.3x62 loaded round for gunsmith testing...

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need a 9.3x62 loaded round for gunsmith testing...
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
My 9.3x62 will be ready to go soon, but I'm not. [Eek!]

I'm nowhere close to loading for the 9.3x62, can't find commercial ammo anywhere convenient, and with my barrel on the way, my gunsmith will need it in a week or two.

Can anyone send me (actually my gunsmith) one loaded round, either commercial or a mid-range reload?

Many thanks,
Todd

Of course I will be happy to send you a check for your expense / postage.

[ 02-11-2003, 02:55: Message edited by: Todd Getzen ]

Posts: 1248 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 14 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Send me a PM with your address and I'll send you a couple rounds.

Posts: 388 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 05 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Flip
posted Hide Post
Todd

If I was near you I would have gladly send you a couple, but it won't reach you in time, will take about a month from namibia if I am lucky

Posts: 931 | Location: Nambia | Registered: 02 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks to both of you for your offers.

I have sent you a PM, Waxman.

Todd

Posts: 1248 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 14 April 2001Reply With Quote