Find
Notify
Tools

John Ricks
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Anyone heard anything from him? He hasn't answered my last two emails. Thanks

Posts: 915 | Location: Breckenridge, TX, USA | Registered: 24 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
i saw a posting on 24hour campfire that said he was semi retiring, what ever that means

Posts: 1125 | Location: near atlanta,ga,usa | Registered: 26 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2659 | Location: Southwestern Alberta | Registered: 08 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TC1
posted Hide Post
Hey Bob, He sent a few pics of a 375H&H mauser he's building for me on the 24th of last month. he told me it'd be ready soon.

Terry

Posts: 6315 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 18 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I hope my 404 Jeffery is getting close to send so I can try the stock and shoot it a bit. Be gald when he get it to the point I can send it to Scrollcutter to have some work done on it!

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Rusty,

Ditto on my 404 Dakota being built by John on a Brno 602 action. I'm sure he is working hard.

Bob

Posts: 439 | Location: Goldsboro, NC 27530 | Registered: 25 July 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
OK guys, Thanks, I'm waiting on a 450 Dakota on a CZ 550. Hope he's doing OK.

Posts: 915 | Location: Breckenridge, TX, USA | Registered: 24 November 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I think he's doing better than fine, Bob. He isn't semi-retiring, just cutting back on the amount and type of work he is taking on.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote