THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Anyone make a replacement bolt for Browning Abolt?

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone make a replacement bolt for Browning Abolt?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Just wondering is anyone makes a replacement bolt for the Browning A Bolt. I'm not hip on the cheap metal bolt schroud.. Thanks for any info

Posts: 156 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 18 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You can look, but I don't think you'll find. Although I'm ok with Abolts, they're really not the sort of rifle that many people want to customize. I don't believe I've ever seen a custom Abolt or Abolt II. They are the sort of gun a hunter buys and shoots as is, so there's not a big market for aftermarket parts. I guess that can be interpreted two ways, either they aren't worth customizing, or they're so good they don't need any upgrades, take you pick.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Bobby,
I agree with you completely. I've always heard they are a pain to deal with for custom gun makers. I'll look around some more but I doubt I'll find anything. Thanks for the help

Posts: 156 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 18 June 2002Reply With Quote