Find
Notify
Tools

Pre 64 Win action.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of mousegun
posted
I found a pre-64 Win action, Mod 70, Match in 30-06, perfect condition. It is a complete Match action, comes with the original stock, plus two other stocks. Also comes with a Winchester heavy barrel, he thought it was the original, however upon further inspection, we found it is a push-feed barrel. Anyhow, all of the above for $625.00. Is it worth that much? I found a similar barreled reciever for about $350 on gunbroker, makes me wonder if mine is worth almost double that.

------------------------------------
Originally posted by BART185

I've had another member on this board post an aireal photograph of my neighborhood,post my wifes name,dig up old ads on GunsAmerica,call me out on everything that I posted. Hell,obmuteR told me to FIST MYSELF. But you are the biggest jackass that I've seen yet, on this board!
--------------------------------------

-Ratboy

Posts: 194 | Location: Copperhead Road | Registered: 11 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It depends, when you say Match, what is meant by that? Is it clip slotted(factory)? Target stock, if orignal does have some value if all orignal. What are the othe stocks? Orignal pre-64's ?, if so they also have value, if unaltered.

$625.00 not to me

Posts: 1605 | Location: Wa. State | Registered: 19 November 2001Reply With Quote