Find
Notify
Tools

CZ 550 3 pos safety
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Gents:

Wondering if anyone can comment on the choices for a CZ 550 3 pos safety? The players seem to be AHR, LaPour and Gentry. I have to get one and am interested in feedback from those in the know...

Thanks.

Posts: 2267 | Location: Maine | Registered: 03 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My LaPour works great.
Butch

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kabluewy
posted Hide Post
After I priced the 3 position safties from LaPour, Gentry, & AHR, the CZ factory 3 position safety suddendly became very functional, and my favorite. Big Grin

KB

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Posts: 12818 | Registered: 16 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I need one of these if someone has a spare they wish to sell. I recently obtained a Micky AHR style stock blank, which I LOVE, but, it will not fit the ZG-47 action I had it slated for, so, am getting a 550 to use it on and need the safety.

Posts: 2366 | Location: "Land OF Shining Mountains"- British Columbia, Canada | Registered: 20 August 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
While not a CZ 550 but rather its predecessor, I replaced the "backward" safety on my Brno ZKK 602 with a LaPour safety at my gunsmiths recommendation.

Somewhat pricey but I am pleased with the result.

RCG

Posts: 1132 | Location: Land of Lincoln | Registered: 15 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The original CZ three position safety works well for me.

Posts: 317 | Location: Texas Panhandle | Registered: 09 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Masterifleman
posted Hide Post
I have an AHR on my ZKK-602 and it works great.

"I ask, sir, what is the Militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them" - George Mason, co-author of the Second Amendment during the Virginia convention to ratify the Constitution

Posts: 1699 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 14 April 2004Reply With Quote