Find
Notify
Tools

Integral full rib barrels
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of MOA TACTICAL
posted
Anyone bought a integral full rib barrel?

I had heard some German outfit was selling them, but I don't remember who.

Somewhere in the neighborhood of $1400?

Posts: 955 | Location: Until I am back North of 60. | Registered: 07 October 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of tiggertate
posted Hide Post
Probably Golmatic. I don't think they do quantites of one. Last time someone on the forums checked, it was several (like a dozen)to make an order. Lothar Walther also wants an multi-barrel order to make a run.

Ralph Martini in Canada is a good source but I think you're looking in the $2200 range plus or minus.

"Experience" is the only class you take where the exam comes before the lesson.

Posts: 11141 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: 22 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dan Pedersen of Classic Barrel and Gun Works (www.cutrifle.com) can make up just about anything you might want, and I would guess for much less than Ranlph Martini

Matt
FISH!!

Heed the words of Winston Smith in Orwell's 1984:

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right."

Posts: 3292 | Location: Northern Colorado | Registered: 22 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
Lothar Walther sells them.

Doug Humbarger
NRA Life member
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club 72'73.
Yankee Station

Try to look unimportant. Your enemy might be low on ammo.

Posts: 8350 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MOA TACTICAL
posted Hide Post
Yes Lothar Wather. Anyone use one?

Is quality good?

Posts: 955 | Location: Until I am back North of 60. | Registered: 07 October 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of tiggertate
posted Hide Post
When we inquired, Lothar wanted a minimum order of six barrels. I think their price was $1400 each. Maybe now that things have slowed they'll be more ammenable to one at a time.

"Experience" is the only class you take where the exam comes before the lesson.

Posts: 11141 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: 22 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sunnyhill offers them.

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I make them. If you would like, send me an email, I would be happy to answer any questions and give you a qoute.

Nathaniel Myers
Myers Arms LLC
nathaniel@myersarms.com
www.myersarms.com
Follow us on Instagram and YouTube

I buy Mauser actions, parts, micrometers, tools, calipers, etc. Specifically looking for pre-WWII Mauser tools.

Posts: 1498 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 06 June 2010Reply With Quote