THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Is anyone here knowledgeable about pre-'64 Model 70s?

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is anyone here knowledgeable about pre-'64 Model 70s?
 Login/Join

posted
I mean REALLY knowledgeable, not you have a copy of the Blue Book handy.

I have questions about the value of a rifle a friend of mine owns.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I may be able to help, or at least put you in contact with someone who can.

Jim

Posts: 5523 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 10 July 2002Reply With Quote
<JBelk>
posted
One of my customers has eleven RARE M-70s for sale for $135,000. If anybody knows value of unusual Model 70s its him.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Well, I'm probably not the expert some guys here are, but if I don't know what you need, I have a buddy who does. In fact, if you e-mail BuddyK9, he can probably help you with just about any Pre64 Model 70 question you might be able to ask.- Sheister

Posts: 385 | Location: Hillsboro, Oregon | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
<Don Martin29>
posted
George,

Just ask away and be specific.