THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Tikka T3 Lite Stainless, Synthetic Stock/Picatinny Rail

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tikka T3 Lite Stainless, Synthetic Stock/Picatinny Rail
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Good morning Gentleman, I am looking for a Picatinny rail to mount a IOR 3-18x42 on a T3 lite.
Does somebody knows where I can find this rails?

Thank you in advance for the advice

Leupoldo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Don't know of a specific rail system for a Tikka . I suppose one could be made

by purchasing a pre made rail and machining it , if it didn't meet specs ?.

http://www.brownells.com/aspx/...e.aspx?p=0&t=2&i=558

Posts: 4485 | Location: Planet Earth | Registered: 17 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hello,
I have a T3 Tactical, which is the same receiver as yours, and the Picatinny rail on it can be sourced direct from Beretta/Tikka Parts Dep't. and should mount readily. Problem is that parts are much ovrpriced so do not be shocked at the $$$'s.

Posts: 1328 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: 19 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the input. I found one made for the T3 receiver from Recknagel. It will be delivered next week.

Leupoldo