New
Find
Notify
Tools

ROCK CREEK BARRELS
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Just wondering if any one is useing ROCK CREEK BARRELS, was wondering whats the quality of there barrels like
Daniel

Posts: 1488 | Location: AUSTRALIA | Registered: 07 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
IME Rock 30 caliber barrels are hard to beat. Accurate, clean up easy and last long

One of Us
posted Hide Post
M98 ,
If you enquire to Mike Rock about a barrel, let me know if he does stainless.

Posts: 9434 | Location: Here & There- | Registered: 14 May 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They are superb, and yes, they do stainless.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The 30 cal. that I have is probably the best that I have ever had. I ordered another. Talk to Paul as he is always there. Mine is stainless.
Butch

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
i just got two barrels shipped yesterday,will be intresting to see how they shoot, good to hear others have good things to say about them, and the price was not bad either which is a bonus
Daniel

Posts: 1488 | Location: AUSTRALIA | Registered: 07 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted Hide Post
My experience with Mike Rock is that he is an outstanding man and outstanding barrel maker. He had some personal problems a few years ago, but those have been overcome so far as I know, and I would do business with him anytime.

He once was a bit late in shipping me a barrel, so I wrote him and asked about it. His apology was to send me TWO barrels for the price of one. Hard to beat that kind of integrity!!!

He is one of the two better-known students of Boots Obermeyer that I am aware of...the other is John Krieger. What more needs be said?

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mike Rock is a great barrel maker. Paul and crew are doing a superb job in the Rock Creek shop.

LongShot

Posts: 322 | Location: Youngsville, NC | Registered: 23 April 2004Reply With Quote