New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lost list
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Without stepping on fragile sensitivities...I had a computer "crash" a while back and lost the list of folks interested in Enfield bottom metal...please PM me....seeya Duane

Posts: 2221 | Location: Tacoma, WA | Registered: 31 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Duane-

PM sent.

May the wind be in your face and the sun at your back.

P. Mark Stark

Posts: 1323 | Location: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: 04 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Duane,
I am one of those poor folks.
Bitch

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
So...you can't spell either! HAR!

Posts: 2221 | Location: Tacoma, WA | Registered: 31 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Now that's funny. I don't care who you are. Big Grin

Posts: 495 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 13 November 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of z1r
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by butchlambert:
Duane,
I am one of those poor folks.
Bitch

Now, that was uncalled for! jumping

Aut vincere aut mori

Posts: 4861 | Location: Lakewood, CO | Registered: 07 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well I had a few drinks and I have been called that several times, but damn, I did it to myself.
Butch

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Damn that's nice. Can't wait to get the metal for my Mexican action Duane.

David

Posts: 539 | Location: NE Alabama | Registered: 11 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by x2mosg:
Damn that's nice. Can't wait to get the metal for my Mexican action Duane.

David

PM me...we have the Mexican's in stock

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Duane. I sent you a PM. Was afraid you might have lost my info as well. Plus I sent it back during the guild show time frame too. Hope all is well.

David Walker

Posts: 539 | Location: NE Alabama | Registered: 11 February 2007Reply With Quote