New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hogue Over Molded Stock
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I just got a Hogue stock for my Sears Model 50, and just could not believe how perfectly it fit.

The magazine especially, fits like it was "molded" to it.

I have my doubts if I would be that happy with the military magazine that has the little retaining screw in front of the main screw. This would have to filled and ground back, as it would extend too far forward.

Posts: 3994 | Location: Hudsonville MI USA | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have one on my 375, best cheap stock I ever bought. Seems to hold up pretty good to. Mine does not have bedding block, I just have the cheap one. I may buy another one.

Posts: 1868 | Location: League City, Texas | Registered: 11 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The stock I have is pillar bedded.

Posts: 3994 | Location: Hudsonville MI USA | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mine is pillar bedded as well. It is a VERY good fit for the VZ24 project. I really like them. They carry well, handle well, and appear to be quite rigid/strong. They aren't the lightest stock in the world, but I'll give it extra points for comfort in the cold and durability. maxman

Posts: 337 | Location: Minnesota, USA | Registered: 23 December 2002Reply With Quote