THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    My gunsmith recommendation for the Denver area...

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My gunsmith recommendation for the Denver area...
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I had the great pleasure this past weekend of spending a few hours hanging out with our very own Z1R at his new digs there in Colorado. He's got a sweet setup and I now have one more person on my list of those I envy. Smiler

I looked at some of the work he's been doing, he's obviously taken his time and learned to do it right. He's got some great gear and the end results show that he is using it right. I'm hoping he'll be able to squeeze my Whelen in for a bolt handle job soon. (hint)

His family is lovely, his wife was great to talk to and indulgent in letting him go to lunch with a friend rather than eating with her and the boys.

Thanks a lot Mike for having me over, great time, make sure you post pics of the work you're turning out.

Red

My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.
-Winston Churchill

Posts: 4740 | Location: Fresno, CA | Registered: 21 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Westpac
posted Hide Post
+1 thumb

Posts: 3171 | Location: SLC, Utah | Registered: 23 February 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of M1Tanker
posted Hide Post
You wont find a better person to be around or to work on your guns either. He takes a LOT of pride in his work and will let nothing but top quality work leave his shop. I consider myself double lucky: not only do I get to have him work on my rifles, but I get to call a him a friend also.

William Berger

True courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway. - John Wayne

The courageous may not live forever, but the timid do not live at all.

Posts: 3155 | Location: Rigby, ID | Registered: 20 March 2004Reply With Quote