Find
Notify
Tools

Got a spare Ruger factory recoil pad ?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of GunCat
posted
Anyone have a black Ruger recoil pad from a wood stocked M77 or Red Label they care to part with?

I picked up a 77/44 that has an aftermarket pad and I’d like to return the rifle it to near factory condition. I’m hoping the M77 pad is just a bit larger and I can still grind it down to the 77/44 stock dimensions.

(You can contact me via PM if you prefer to make a deal)

Thanks,

Steve Rose
----------
Rose Action Sports, LLC
www.roseactionsports.com

Posts: 189 | Location: Western Kentucky | Registered: 02 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a red pad measures 4 15/16 X 1 11/16th fi that is any help

Never rode a bull, but have shot some.

NRA life member
NRA LEO firearms instructor (retired)
NRA Golden Eagles member

Posts: 1510 | Location: Camp Verde, AZ | Registered: 13 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Call Ruger

I called and they sent me a half dozen about 5 years ago. They are nice simple pads and if I remember right, about half the price of similar pads from Pachmyer. I used them on a couple of projects (not Ruger) after grinding out the Ruger emblem on the face. Tell them the model and color, they are very helpful.

Roger

Posts: 254 | Location: Northern Minnesota | Registered: 20 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of GunCat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogerR:
Call Ruger

I called and they sent me a half dozen about 5 years ago. They are nice simple pads and if I remember right, about half the price of similar pads from Pachmyer. I used them on a couple of projects (not Ruger) after grinding out the Ruger emblem on the face. Tell them the model and color, they are very helpful.

Roger

I've got one on the way from Ruger. Thanks for the hint.

...and why didn't I think of that Confused

Steve Rose
----------
Rose Action Sports, LLC
www.roseactionsports.com

Posts: 189 | Location: Western Kentucky | Registered: 02 November 2007Reply With Quote