New
Find
Notify
Tools

Brownell's service
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I called Brownell's on Wednesday at noon to place an order. Later that afternoon, I got an email confirming it, and saying that my order was shipped at 1:25 PM (only an hour and a half after placing it!). I chose USPS Priority Mail (same price, and I never use UPS if I have a choice...). My order was here on Friday when I got home!

Having my stuff at the house, only two days after placing the order, and at the standard shipping rate? Awesome service in my eyes!

one of us
posted Hide Post
I love that place and the catalog and the service... Expensive though but sometimes you have to treat yourself...

BTW, I though gunsmithing was an expensive hobby then I saw a small shop where a fellow was rebuilding old cars and I suddenly felt better...

Hmmm... Where is my catalog..?

Posts: 360 | Location: PA | Registered: 29 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Oldsarge
posted Hide Post
Quote:

BTW, I though gunsmithing was an expensive hobby then I saw a small shop where a fellow was rebuilding old cars and I suddenly felt better...

Hell, try furniture building . . . or high end cooking . . . or painting, if you build your own studio. How about collecting . . .anything?! "Cheap hobby" is an oxymoron.

Posts: 2690 | Location: Lakewood, CA. USA | Registered: 07 January 2001Reply With Quote