Find
Notify
Tools

Best place to buy Mausers.
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Wildcatter
posted
Who knows of a good place to buy cheap, workable Mauser rifles and actions? I'm thinking about a 6.5X55 Swedish, a Brazilian 7X57, and another couple of Large rings to play with.

Hopefully in the sub $100 range.

Thanks,

-Catter

------------------
Shoot the largest caliber you can shoot well, and practice , practice, practice.

Posts: 788 | Location: Central Texas, U.S. | Registered: 20 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
good luck on a Swede for $100!

Try www.centuryarms.com

Posts: 3097 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: 28 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Century is a great place to get mausers. last year I got nine vz24's from them for $35 each. Some had a little wood line pitting but other wise were great for actions.
Ray

[This message has been edited by m1carbine (edited 01-17-2002).]

Posts: 147 | Location: Maryland, USofA | Registered: 08 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Try federal arms corp.

Posts: 281 | Location: MN | Registered: 27 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Nitroman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1844 | Location: Southwest Alaska | Registered: 28 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Gun shows, where you can examine the rifle up-close. Sub 100$ swede is possible only in Canada, two years ago I got one all matching in perfect condition for 120$CDN, shoots sub-half MOA with good handloads when scoped.

Posts: 638 | Location: O Canada! | Registered: 21 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
also try,www.hoosiergunworks.com

Posts: 1317 | Location: eastern Iowa | Registered: 13 December 2000Reply With Quote