New
Find
Notify
Tools

Visited the Hein Shop Today
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Today I was in the neighborhood so I dropped by the Hein shop.

I wanted to check on the progress of my actions and just say hi and in general see how things were going.

I had hoped to see Jorge's action but it was off to be heat treated. My actions are not done yet but at least we are making progress.

I can't speak to the status of others projects but I can say that Hein has lots of actions; receivers, bolts, triggers, etc. in various stages of completion laying around the shop.

They obviously are making product.

I feel very comfortable with what I saw and what appears to be going on. Hein is obviously turning out a top quality product which is what I am looking for.

Howard
Moses Lake, Washington USA
hwhomes@outlook.com

Posts: 2340 | Location: Moses Lake WA | Registered: 17 October 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the post Howard. I think for most here, we all knew he was behind timewise, but the issue with me was one of solvency and you apparently mitigated those concers. I still believe Greg needs to be more reactive to customer concerns and be totally 100% up front with his clientele. So far he's fallen short in that regard. jorge

USN (ret)
DRSS Verney-Carron 450NE
Cogswell & Harrison 375 Fl NE
Sabatti Big Five 375 FL Magnum NE
DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7149 | Location: Orange Park, Florida. USA | Registered: 22 March 2001Reply With Quote