THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Where can I find a kit to add a 5 shot removable magazine....

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where can I find a kit to add a 5 shot removable magazine....
 Login/Join

<Bruce Gordon>
posted
Where can I find some sort of floorplate kit that will allow me to use some sort of 5 round clip to my Remington 700 short action rifle? I have decided to set up my rifle to shoot High Power and want to be able to use a removable clip rather than stripper clips.
It seems like I saw some sort of kit that uses M14 clips, but I cannot remember where I saw it at. Any information is very much appreciated.

one of us
Picture of Nitroman
posted Hide Post
That look like this?

www.robarguns.com

[This message has been edited by Roger Rothschild (edited 05-27-2001).]

Posts: 1844 | Location: Southwest Alaska | Registered: 28 February 2001Reply With Quote
<Bruce Gordon>
posted
That looks like what I remember. Too bad I would have to send my rifle off to them and wait a long time to get it back. I was hoping for some sort of kit that I could install myself or perhaps have a local gunsmith install.