New
Find
Notify
Tools

Benelli M2 Barrel question
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Hey all, my coworker has a Benelli M2 and is looking for a short replacement barrel. He found a barrel for an M1 but doesnt know if it will fit his M2. Will it? he also found a barrel for an M2 that says will fit the M1 also, so he is wondering if the reverse is true? Any thoughts?
Eterry

Good luck and good shooting.
In Memory of Officer Nik Green, #198, Oklahoma Highway Patrol Troop G...Murdered in the line of duty 12-26-03...A Good Man, A Good Officer, and A Good Friend gone too soon

Posts: 849 | Location: Between Doan's Crossing and Red River Station | Registered: 22 July 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
As far as I know, they are interchangeable, but I suggest you contact their customer service to make sure: http://www.benelliusa.com/customer-service/contact.tpl

Proud DRSS member

one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Nighthawk, I have been away but will have him contact customer service.
Eterry

Good luck and good shooting.
In Memory of Officer Nik Green, #198, Oklahoma Highway Patrol Troop G...Murdered in the line of duty 12-26-03...A Good Man, A Good Officer, and A Good Friend gone too soon

Posts: 849 | Location: Between Doan's Crossing and Red River Station | Registered: 22 July 2001Reply With Quote