THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Need premium quality/precision screwdrivers with handles.

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need premium quality/precision screwdrivers with handles.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted
Got tired of twisted bits. Looking for a brand that I can buy for life.
Must include Sae & metric hex and star for scope mounting.
What's the best out there?

Life itself is a gift. Live it up if you can.

Posts: 5183 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Brownell's

Posts: 662 | Location: NW Colorado | Registered: 10 December 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
i have always thought all screwdrivers should be magnetized.... so nice to have the screw sticking to the tool so it's easier to use....... lots of good precision screwdrivers out there..........

one of us
Picture of Jiri
posted Hide Post
I don't know if it is best on the planet, but I like and use: https://www.pbswisstools.com/e.../quality-hand-tools/
Including torque tools of course.

Jiri

Posts: 2099 | Location: Czech Republic | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey Nate ...

I have been using the Brownell's super tip set for over 20 years .. the only thing I done is replace a few tips and I use these turn screws everyday ..
I actually like the individual tips as it doesn't clutter the work bench with screw driver handles .

Check out the link .
https://www.brownells.com/guns...a-tip-sets/index.htm

Posts: 343 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: 24 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
Thank you all. Found just what I wanted from PB Swiss.

Posts: 5183 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jiri
posted Hide Post
What did you choose exactly?

I have three torque tools (each one for different range), short and long straight handle bit holders, short and long cross handle bit holders and a lot of bits of course . . . I am happy with quality so far.

Jiri

Posts: 2099 | Location: Czech Republic | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jiri:
What did you choose exactly?

I have three torque tools (each one for different range), short and long straight handle bit holders, short and long cross handle bit holders and a lot of bits of course . . . I am happy with quality so far.

Jiri

Long stem, smaller sizes.