New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help! How to put win 94 back together!
 Login/Join

Picture of Mark
posted
Dangit, I've taken this gun apart a couple of times but this time it won't go back together correctly! Main problem seems to be the carrier does not lift up, of course I've tried putting it together a couple dozen ways now.

Can someone post the proper way to reassemble it? It is a post-64 top eject, made in the 70's.

Thanks mucho!

Mark

OK an update-- Guns work much better when you put all the parts back in! Somehow the finger lever pin fell out and I didn't spot it. Anyway, made a new one and gun works fine.

[ 11-06-2003, 03:51: Message edited by: MarkWhite ]

Posts: 7774 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Good to hear. I just sent you an offer for the schematic.
Frank

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
MarkWhite - I feel your pain! I disassembled a Model '92 to have it refinished for an uncle. Almost "lost my religion" before I got it back together, and I HAD a schematic! [Roll Eyes] The experience taught me a lot about firearm design and how brilliant John Browning really was.

Posts: 1366 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: 10 February 2003Reply With Quote