THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Anyone know if Arron Little has gotten cought up so he can take on new work?

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone know if Arron Little has gotten cought up so he can take on new work?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted
Arron Little stated a while ago that he was back logged on work, and had to turn down any new work for a while.
I still need one rifle re-regulated, and maybe a mono-blocking of a pair of 24 in barrels on a Westley Richards 500-450 to 375 H&H flanged or 450-400 3 in.
………………………………………………………….. Confused

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ramrod340
posted Hide Post
I asked about a small double build and he said about a year to completion

As usual just my $.02
Paul K

Posts: 12881 | Location: Mexico, MO | Registered: 02 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ramrod340:
I asked about a small double build and he said about a year to completion

That was what I thought, but had to ask!

I have a Westley Richards boxlock 500-450 with some very old type rifleing for paper patched bullets that are a pain to re-load. It has 28 in barrels is massively scroll engraved, and with selective ejectors and a Barred safety. I would love to have Arron mono-block a pair of 24 in lighter barrels and make new extractor pawls for 450-400NE 3 in, or 375 Flanged. I even have the original fitted case for this rifle.
I may just run up to JJ's place and see if he has time for the job. It's only about 100 miles from my home, and Arrons place is about 75 miles. I'll give them both a call, but I'm not in too much of a hurry, as I have several doubles I can use if need be! I sure would love to make this W/R double a little more fun to hunt with!

…………………………………………………………. old coffee

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aaron Little
posted Hide Post
I’m still around and putting out the work. Backlog is shrinking but still longer than I like. I’ll take on the right work.

http://www.facebook.com/profil...p?id=100001646464847

A.M. Little Bespoke Gunmakers LLC
682-554-0044
Michael08TDK@yahoo.com

Posts: 1026 | Location: Mineola, TX | Registered: 15 October 2010Reply With Quote