New
Find
Notify
Tools

Roger Green stocks
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Has anyone worked with Roger Green? I have heard he does excellent work but have not seen it myself.

Curtis

Posts: 706 | Location: Between Heaven and Hell | Registered: 10 June 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I was very impressed by a .416 Rem that he built. The total package was first rate work. Roger is a very nice guy as well. I met him last year in Zimbabwe and found him to be a gentleman of the first order.

Posts: 550 | Location: Augusta,GA | Registered: 01 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Earl
posted Hide Post
I have only seen one of his stocks so have very limited experience. It was first class work.

Posts: 364 | Location: Sticks, Indiana | Registered: 03 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Roger's work is tip top..he also imports a damn fine Mauser (real Mauser!) They look like brand new 1930's no extra crap ideas and fair delivery and price

Posts: 2221 | Location: Tacoma, WA | Registered: 31 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3314 | Location: NYC | Registered: 18 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks gentlemen. That is what i was expecting to hear, but wanted to double check.

Curtis

Posts: 706 | Location: Between Heaven and Hell | Registered: 10 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Roger built a 416 Taylor for me on a Mark X. I will say the craftsmanship and quality of work is as good as any. He also used a few added touches that really set the rifle apart as a true custom. Damn easy to work with also.
Just make sure your patience level is adjusted when you start a project.

Posts: 1135 | Location: corpus, TX | Registered: 02 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I believe that's my Taylor on his website.

Posts: 1135 | Location: corpus, TX | Registered: 02 June 2009Reply With Quote