New
Find
Notify
Tools

Olympic Arms Ultra-Mag.... stock??
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
who can make a stock for their Ultra Mag action? Prefer wood, maybe fiberglass. Guess McMillan would be the choice there.

I plan on giving Olympic a call later today, thought I'd ask here first.

Thanks.

Posts: 711 | Location: Michigan , USA | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Al last week I went through the same thing. Accu bond laminated stocks makes them. A Good grade walnut on walnut use 185.00 and inletting was 125.00. I can't for the life of me find their web address. Hope this helps RNS

Posts: 767 | Location: Phoenix, Az | Registered: 31 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My Ultramag BBK-001 project is in progress according to plan. I sent it to McMillan last week to use it as a reference for inletting my Express stock. After they have done that, you guys should be able to order a drop in stock inletted for this action as they will have all the dimensions on the computer. None of the metal work has started yet. The stock must be done first before anything else. Have fun.

Posts: 1002 | Location: Midwest USA | Registered: 01 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mingo
Keep us updated. RNS

Posts: 767 | Location: Phoenix, Az | Registered: 31 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
RNS,

Could it be Acra-Bond you are talking about? Their web address is www.acrabondlaminates.com.

Craig

Posts: 530 | Location: Kulpmont, PA | Registered: 31 December 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I forgot to mention that Richard's Microfit Stocks told me that they can inlett any of their stocks for the Ultramag BBK-01 action. Here is the link to their web site. Good luck.

http://www.rifle-stocks.com/

Posts: 1002 | Location: Midwest USA | Registered: 01 September 2001Reply With Quote