New
Find
Notify
Tools

HS Bottom Metal
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Anybody know the weight of HS Precision bottom metal for a short action, including the magazine?

Posts: 34 | Location: Kenai, AK | Registered: 30 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Brownell’s catalog shows them as “approximately†9.3 oz. I‘m sure HS could give you an exact figure for the model you have in mind if you call them.

Posts: 4574 | Location: Valencia, California | Registered: 16 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Actually, they didn't have the information when I called them. I'm sure if I asked them to find out they would, but appoximately is good enough for my purpose. Thanks.

Posts: 34 | Location: Kenai, AK | Registered: 30 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by blackfoot:
Actually, they didn't have the information when I called them. I'm sure if I asked them to find out they would, but appoximately is good enough for my purpose. Thanks.

You mean to tell me that HS didn’t even know the weight of their own product??? Amazing how helpful some of these companies are to their customers.

Posts: 4574 | Location: Valencia, California | Registered: 16 March 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know the answer to this question? HS bottom metal with 10 rds 308 mag. Is it approx. 9.3 oz with 4 rds or 10 rds mag?