New
Find
Notify
Tools

BDL stock
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
how much can the barrel channel be opened up to accept a larger diameter barrel.I d like around
.750 at muzzle if possible

Posts: 74 | Location: NC | Registered: 19 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Westpac
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by speed_kills:
how much can the barrel channel be opened up to accept a larger diameter barrel.I d like around
.750 at muzzle if possible

You can open the channel until there is nothing left but the bottom. Big Grin There is no hard and fast rule. It depends on what appeals too you. Opening the stock for a contour with a muzzle diameter of .750 is easily do able on a BDL stock.

Posts: 3171 | Location: SLC, Utah | Registered: 23 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
thank you i do want some side left but dont have to be as much as stock bdl has.Id just like a heavier barrel than a stock bdl has

Posts: 74 | Location: NC | Registered: 19 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Westpac
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by speed_kills:
thank you i do want some side left but dont have to be as much as stock bdl has.Id just like a heavier barrel than a stock bdl has

Go for it! thumb

Posts: 3171 | Location: SLC, Utah | Registered: 23 February 2007Reply With Quote