New
Find
Notify
Tools

Come join us at our new forum
 Login/Join

one of us
posted

Posts: 100 | Location: Lock Haven,Pa | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of dempsey
posted Hide Post
Boyd

I took a peek. I hadn't registered so I viewed what was available. The first post I read was the Site rules Supplement. I found this "So we don't want to see a post full of links to your site or other sites." I got a good chuckle.

Posts: 6205 | Location: Cascade, MT | Registered: 12 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
There isn�t much respect showed to Saeed by posting a thing like this..... The text below was found at the weppage in the link supplied by BoydHeaton. Mabye you should start living like you learn?

Quote:

So we don't want to see a post full of links to your site or other sites. We will accept one link to your home page in your signature and links to specific data, pictures, etc. within a post. If someone asks you privately about other sites, feel free to tell them your thoughts. Just please do it via a PM so as not to disrupt discussion within a thread.

Stefan

Posts: 635 | Location: Umea/Sweden | Registered: 28 October 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Boyd

I took a peek. I hadn't registered so I viewed what was available. The first post I read was the Site rules Supplement. I found this "So we don't want to see a post full of links to your site or other sites." I got a good chuckle.

Lots of info to sign up too. Thanks, I'll pass.

Posts: 1346 | Location: NE | Registered: 03 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Are there any threads that were not discussed already at AR? I browsed a lot of other forums, nothing compares to AR!

Greetings

Wolfgang

Posts: 33 | Location: Germany | Registered: 16 June 2002Reply With Quote