Find
Notify
Tools

I Need to Find a Pair of These..
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Prewar70
posted
This screw in type swivel stud to fit the old style Winchester Super Grade swivels. I have plenty of swivels, just looking for the studs as pictured. Thanks.

Posts: 895 | Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota | Registered: 13 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Westpac
posted Hide Post
Why not take a standard Uncle Mikes stud and grind it to that shape? Looks pretty simple.

Posts: 3171 | Location: SLC, Utah | Registered: 23 February 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Prewar70
posted Hide Post
Because they are not wide enough and I want these, thanks for the try though.

Posts: 895 | Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota | Registered: 13 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Westpac
posted Hide Post
They would be easy enough to make if you can't find any.

Posts: 3171 | Location: SLC, Utah | Registered: 23 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Live and learn...I never saw a super grade with other than 2 screw type inletted swivel bases

Posts: 2221 | Location: Tacoma, WA | Registered: 31 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Prewar70
posted Hide Post
If I had to guess, this was a G&H made swivel, as they seem to be most commonly found there but were produced enough that I've seen them on other custom rifles.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Try Jack First Gun Shop in Rapid City, SD 605-343-8481. They specialize in out of date parts. When you call you may then need to send a picture. The parts department is run by the ladies and they really do know their parts.

Good luck.

Posts: 188 | Location: South Dakota, USA | Registered: 10 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Prewar70
posted Hide Post
Thanks SD, I will call them today as I look out my window and watch the snow fall, 2 steps forward, 1 step back. Come on spring.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
DOes your boss know you are cruising the internet on company time?

Jim Kobe
10841 Oxborough Ave So
Bloomington MN 55437
Professional member American Custom Gunmakers Guild

Posts: 5521 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 10 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Prewar70
posted Hide Post
Probably, but I'm so efficient I get twice the work done in an hour compared to the average man.