New
Find
Notify
Tools

Swap meet at Shilen Rifles
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Shilen has offered their facilities for our swap meet. They will also have an open house and tours. There will be no charge for you or your table space to set up on. If the weather is bad we will be able to move inside. We need to set a date. The first weekend of Nov. is out as it is opening weekend of DEER season. It needs to be before the 2nd weekend of December as I am going in for back surgery the 6th of Dec. Any suggestions will help as this is new territory for me. We only want gun and reloading type stuff. No clothes or jewelry. Contact me Butch Lambert papawlambert@starband.net

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of invader66
posted Hide Post
Buch
They are in Ennis, right. I'm intrested. I'm about 2hrs or so South.
Gene

Semper Fi
WE BAND OF BUBBAS
STC Hunting Club

Posts: 1684 | Location: Walker Co,Texas | Registered: 27 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, they are in Ennis, Tex. about 40 miles south of Dallas off I45. Butch

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
How about next Thursday. I'll be at the Woodlands in North Houston next week but have Thursday off and would gladly drive up there! roflmao

The weekend's out I'll be dove hunting near San Antonio. roflmao

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12608 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote