THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    ACCG "Pair of Sevens" guild auction, what actions?

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ACCG "Pair of Sevens" guild auction, what actions?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Maybe Jim Dubell can answer this?

Got my notice in the mail today and they're a "nice pair".

Just curious as to what actions were used for these two guns?

Thanks, Rob

Posts: 1690 | Location: East Coast | Registered: 06 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
98 Mausers. If you search Jim's posts, you might find a thread where he posted some pictures of the action work in progress.

Posts: 1366 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: 10 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I know they're 98 Mausers, I wanted to know if they were Argies, banner marked, Chilean, G33/40's, etc.,

I did a search for a "pair of sevens" but couldn't find the info.

Posts: 1690 | Location: East Coast | Registered: 06 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Rob,
These are on a couple of Chileans liberated from Gary Goudys' inventory. He had several more when he sent these.
Jim

one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Jim, beautiful work, I should be so lucky, but I'll try.