Find
Notify
Tools

David Christman Gun Maker
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of bluetick
posted
I know some of ya'll probably get tired of me singing the praises of David Christman. What can I say he has been very good to me.
So for any of you who my be interested here is a link to a short video of him and some of his work.
link
God Bless
Shawn

Posts: 773 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: 31 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bluetick, next time you see "Gator", tell him he isn't getting any better looking with age. [Smile] He is a great guy and an equally great gunsmith.

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I concur, Dave is a gentleman, mentor, and a fine gunmaker. Best to you.

Posts: 20 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 17 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bluetick

I concur with Customstock and Leeds.

Dave is an gentleman and fine gunmaker.

Dave is doing the stock work on the 2007 ACGG Raffle guns. Which is a pair of M98's.

Toby Leeds, its good to see you here.

James Wisner

Posts: 1473 | Location: Chehalis, Washington | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the welcome, Jim. I've been lurking for a bit and don't want to intrude on anyone's territory, but you guys have an interesting site here. I'll be around. Best to you.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Toby good to see you here. This is a very good site. Check out Saeed's video's, the Tyranasour is interesting to say the least.

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
What is Mr. Christman's contact information?

Thanks in advance.

Posts: 1323 | Location: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: 04 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
David Christman
216 Rundell Loop
Delhi La 71232-6973
318-878-1395
318-878-0482 (fax)

posted Hide Post
Thanks for the welcome too, Chic. But I must be stupid or something, I can't seem to locate the videos you mention. Could you point me in the right direction? Best to you.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Toby, click here and it will take you to the home page. The scroll down to Humor and Videos and open that.

See you in Reno.