New
Find
Notify
Tools

M1999 Short Actions
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Thought I would put in a special post to let everyone know that we have gone over the 500 mark in sales on the short actions. We are going to cut the $350.00 special Charter Issue price off at 600. So if you have been waiting and debating, there's no time like the present to get your name on the list. The molds are well on their way, PineTree (Ruger) tells us that we should have metal probably some time next month. We expected sooner, but they are being cautious to make sure everything is 100% perfect. While I want them out sooner, I also want them to be perfect. This should still give you time to get your rifle ready for your upcoming hunting season depending upon where you are at in the numbers.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Dan-

Thanks for the update!!

Best regards,

Posts: 1323 | Location: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: 04 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
DAN, how would you prefer to have an FFL holder contact you to arrange for delivery? Do you want him to call and then send a copy of his FFL, or what?

Posts: 12710 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Fjold,

The last I read was that MRC will call you for the number or that you can send it in now.

Posts: 5543 | Registered: 09 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Fjold,
If you are not a FFL holder you can contact the FFL holder in your area that you want to do the transfer and either get the FFL from them or have them mail the "originally" signed FFL to Montana Rifle Co, 2593A Hwy 2 East, Kalispell, MT 59901

Thanks, Dan