THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Rebarreling a Martini Cadet: Who does it??
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
You might want to shoot Ross Seyfried a line. He has had that done several times.
JCN

Posts: 7158 | Location: Snake River | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
A little bit of self promotion. I do that sort of work. My shop number is 719-438-2056. Feel free to give me a call. Michael

one of us
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen:

Other than the apparently incomparable Robert Snapp, can someone recommend a 'smith who rebarrels Martini Cadets to a high standard of precision? Contact info would also be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jordan

Posts: 3478 | Location: Northern California | Registered: 15 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of loud-n-boomer
posted Hide Post
Jordan:

What I have seen of Michael's work is excellent. I was tending a booth next to Michael at the ACGG show in Reno, and Michael and his wife are also very pleasant people to visit with. I have not seen any of Jim's work, so I can not comment from experience, though I have heard that it is also quite good.

Dave

Posts: 3845 | Location: Eastern Slope, Colorado, USA | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Jim Dubell does very nice work of this sort. Check out his web page.

Posts: 57 | Location: North Central Washington | Registered: 19 June 2003Reply With Quote