THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone else hear SDH on Gun Talk Radio Sunday?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Steve was interviewed at length by Tom (Steve) Gresham.
He did a great job on a live broadcast.

Posts: 718 | Location: Utah | Registered: 14 September 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sorry I missed that.
SDH is one smart guy!!!

one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
You can get it on the net if you search gun talk.

SDH was great. Listening to the interview made me even more sorry that I missed meeting him in Reno in 2009.

He is one of the most artistically talented builders in the world, but what really impressed me was the fact that is is such a function oriented rifleman.

Jason

"You're not hard-core, unless you live hard-core."

Hunting in Africa is an adventure. The number of variables involved preclude the possibility of a perfect hunt. Some problems will arise. How you decide to handle them will determine how much you enjoy your hunt.

Just tell yourself, "it's all part of the adventure." Remember, if Robert Ruark had gotten upset every time problems with Harry
Selby's flat bed truck delayed the safari, Horn of the Hunter would have read like an indictment of Selby. But Ruark rolled with the punches, poured some gin, and enjoyed the adventure.

-Jason Brown

Posts: 6836 | Location: Nome, Alaska(formerly SW Wyoming) | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Siam_Krag
posted Hide Post

Posts: 169 | Location: Santa Cruz, California | Registered: 11 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey, THANKS GUYS!
Live radio was a first for me, and I never know how any of this publicity type stuff comes across...
Really great to hear from you folks!
Best,
Steve

ACGG Life Member, since 1985

Posts: 1797 | Registered: 07 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I heard it. Enjoyed listening to you Mr. Hughes.

I'll remember the bit about the screwdrivers - I hadn't thought of that before.

Posts: 161 | Location: Mississippi USA | Registered: 09 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Listened to it this morning online with my coffee, Steve you came across very well IMO, knowledgeable and humble, well done.

Posts: 1682 | Location: East Coast | Registered: 06 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SDH:
Hey, THANKS GUYS!
Live radio was a first for me, and I never know how any of this publicity type stuff comes across...
Really great to hear from you folks!
Best,
Steve

You are a natural. I can't believe that was your first time.

Jason

"You're not hard-core, unless you live hard-core."

Hunting in Africa is an adventure. The number of variables involved preclude the possibility of a perfect hunt. Some problems will arise. How you decide to handle them will determine how much you enjoy your hunt.

Just tell yourself, "it's all part of the adventure." Remember, if Robert Ruark had gotten upset every time problems with Harry
Selby's flat bed truck delayed the safari, Horn of the Hunter would have read like an indictment of Selby. But Ruark rolled with the punches, poured some gin, and enjoyed the adventure.

-Jason Brown

Posts: 6836 | Location: Nome, Alaska(formerly SW Wyoming) | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice job Steve!

Regards,

Jeff