Find
Notify
Tools

Exporting Rifle Stocks
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Good Day Gentlemen,

Does anyone know of an exporter in the US that can help export two rifle stocks from Bell and Carlson?

Posts: 392 | Location: Limpopo, South Africa | Registered: 13 November 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Shoot, wrote you a note and it go lost. Okay, I have a friend there in RSA Darrell@baileysplumbing.co.za, who's gotten stocks sent to him before, but there might be a value limit. I'll check ITAR, which ia the controlling document. Reloading International ships stuff all the time and set up to get the permits, if needed, etc. do a search on them. Located in Oregon.

drop me a note at titewad15@hotmail.com, as I am notoriously forgetful. I'll check into it, probably tomorrow (it is tomorrow there, lol).

Posts: 501 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 18 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just checked the ITAR regs and a 1 time exemption shipping available. BUT appears has to be done on this end, so probably reloading international might be the only way to go. But check with Darrell and see what he has to say.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Reloading International
www.reloadinginternational.com

The best way to find answers to many questions about international shipping, import documentation, the export process, and country-specific requirements is to click our links at the bottom left. You can also contact us at 541-636-0966 or by email at Info@ReloadingInternational.com.
Rifle Bullets · All Berger Bullets · Checkout · Contact Us · "The Best Place in the World to Buy Bullets"