New
Find
Notify
Tools

lifeliner
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
was anyone ever used has stuff made by otis technology. a friend asked me about it . he saw an ad for it in S.O.F mag and wan't to use it o his old 303 british . link www.otisgun.com thanks for looking
Troy

remember the 2% rule you must be 2% smarter then what you are trying to do

Posts: 85 | Location: Kotzebue, Alaska | Registered: 16 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not for me. I don't want a flexible rod. Didn't even see a picture of it. Too expensive also. Buy quality cleaning rods, brass bore brushes with a brass core, A good jag for the end of your rod and not that looped thing.
Looks like the are big on a fancy website.
Butch

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think fordfantic is talking about the Nano Ceramic Fusion Bore Liner, not the cleaning equipment.

Posts: 8169 | Location: humboldt | Registered: 10 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
craigster, do you know how hot you have to get something to make ceramic fuse. It is snake oil.
Butch

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey Butch, I would have to agree. And awfully damned expensive snake at that!

Posts: 8169 | Location: humboldt | Registered: 10 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fireball168
posted Hide Post
You should have seen the size of their display at SHOT. They are definately into the "marketing".

Posts: 1332 | Location: IN | Registered: 30 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey Fordfanatic, I asked a similar question on the Reloading Board(I thnk that was where I asked) a good many months ago. Got no one to admit they had tried it back then either.

So far, I've only seen one Gun Rag hack writer claim it was the best thing he had ever used - in "small" Bores. Since I know from reading a bit of his "stuff" that he has a whole lot to learn, I discounted his Stamp of Approval as questionable.
-----

Moly still works great, when applied properly. I still use it and will continue to - until something "actually better" comes along.

If you do try the stuff, start a thread and tell us what "you think" about it, or PM me with your results.
-----

I remember wondering if the High Energy Cartridges were real or not.

Best of luck to you.

Posts: 9920 | Location: Carolinas, USA | Registered: 22 April 2001Reply With Quote